As a DevOps company, we are committed to ensuring your mobile, web, and other applications hit the market smoothly and within your envisioned timeline. At Netcorp, we use contemporary DevOps philosophies and technologies to deliver your application dreams at high velocity. Here are some of the reasons why you should choose DevOps:
1. Faster time to market - Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment pipelines are central to the DevOps philosophy. They allow for faster releases, which means you can avail products to your target market faster and stay ahead of your competitors.
2. Automation - Using DevOps, repetitive tasks are automated, which goes a long way in increasing efficiency and shortening delivery times.
3. Improved product quality and reliability - Through continuous integration and automated testing, the code for your intended product is always ready. This reduces the chances of defects and bugs in the code, ensuring the quality of the product delivered to the market is top tier.
4. Scalability - Infrastructure as code is one of the pillars central to DevOps. It allows for efficient scaling of the product based on your business needs. Hence, as your target market grows, your website or application expands to accommodate the increase in demand.
5. Budget-friendly - By automating repetitive processes and optimizing infrastructure through DevOps, you can save on resources in the long run. You can avoid overusing and underusing resources during application development.
Talk to us today. Engage our team of experts, who wield experience spanning over 10 years in the industry. We have worked in various fields and delivered products in a vast array of markets. Rest assured, our DevOps solutions and services can cater to your unique needs and exceed your business expectations.
Boasting over 12 years of experience offering competent development outsourcing services, you can trust Netcorp to transform your visions into reality.
With Netcorp you have access to premium software development services at prices significantly lower than the market standard.
We provide a team of specialists that can adapt and scale in line with your outsourcing requirements.
With us you're free to focus your energy on other vital parts of your business, optimizing your operations and driving growth.
We operate on the principle of total transparency. Choosing to work with us means entrusting us to keep you in the loop at each step of the process.
We use multiple communication means to ensure the seamless flow of the project. Contact us via email, social media, phone, or leave a message in the contact form.
“Clients and internal stakeholders at Rocketfarm have specifically highlighted your flexibility, quality of work, and attention to detail.”
“They can be described as follows: profound knowledge of systems, good working procedures, and high-quality code.”
The word DevOps is a combination of “Development” and “Operations.” In layman’s terms, it’s a blend of cultural philosophies, practices, and tools that work hand in hand to enable developers to deliver applications and services at high speeds.
Let’s take the example of a company looking to develop a web application using tools like Git, Jenkins, Terraform, Docker, and Kubernetes. The company uses automated testing via Jenkins to ensure code quality. Terraform scripts ensure consistent infrastructure, and Docker guarantees uniform application environments. Kubernetes is used to facilitate seamless deployments from staging to production. Through tools like Prometheus and Slack, the company maintains real-time monitoring and enhanced team collaboration, reducing release times from months to days and significantly lowering production bugs.